KiddyKeys® Makes Learning Music Concepts and Life Skills Fun for Preschoolers
At KiddyKeys® we believe in making every child a star! KiddyKeys® is a highly educational program that focuses on teaching piano concepts and music appreciation to children 2 ½ to 5 years old. By appealing to individual learning styles, this program enables your child to explore the piano and easily learn music concepts. It’s a great way to prepare children for school!
The KiddyKeys® program offers so many wonderful learning opportunities:
- Rhythm and movement exercises that develop small and large motor skills
- Introduction to the music staff and piano keyboard, notes, and note values
- Memory skill building through repeated music terminology
- Counting exercises to help recognize numbers and develop math skills
- Creative development through sound composition and exploration of the piano.
- Recognition of the music alphabet, colors, and shapes with worksheet activities
- Music story time focusing on composers, music terminology, and behavior
- And so much more!!
Children will experience the exciting nature of music in each 30-minute class.
And by gaining musical skill and understanding, children will also develop basic cognitive, social, and motor skills necessary to succeed in school.
Current Class Times are Tuesdays at 2:30pm or 6:30pm
$25.00 one time registration fee. $50.00 a month.
Are you ready to make your child a star? Fill out the form to register.